Water Skills for Life is Born

To help the Swim Vietnam Program I came back to Australia to raise awareness and provide funding for the program. And this is where my fun really began. I was fully of enthusiasm and got quickly started on securing prizes for a fund raising event when whamo! One of my dear friends asked if I have a permit to fundraise? Well no I didn’t and then the work ahead was mountainous.

I set up our association and registered it through Dept of Fair Trading then applied for a fundraising permit to allow us to fundraise. We finally had permission grant on 5 April 2011. Since the formation of the association we have decided on three main projects. These are Swim Vietnam, Tibetan Community Swim Program and Learn to Swim program at the local rock pools on the peninsula.

Until next time…why not give a skill for life to save a life..

Tanya
President
Water Skills for Life

No comments:

Post a Comment